Nigel Ring was the full time administrator to Terry Virgo and the Newfrontiers global family of churches for over 30 years.
Having posted to his blog most weeks for over a decade, Nigel was keen freshen up his website and help people engage with his rich and diverse content.
We met over a coffee to discuss and look more strategically at his website and also to plan how to best use the online channels available. Time and budget can often be a factor so it was important that the design did not require endless administration or technical hours to update moving forward.
This small website refresh included;
- Basic branding and visual identity, developed from existing assets.
- Blog content restructured into 3 primary categories to bring sharper focus and aid navigation.
- New Resources page to promote printed material for purchase, videos and audio.Videos and audio
- integrated to automatically update from Nigel’s Vimeo
- and Soundcloud channels.New Mailchimp email subscription with integrated form.
- New images, including an up to date profile photo (sourced by Nigel) and use of unused logo.
- Social media links and contact form included.
- Responsive design for mobile and tablet.
You can have a look for yourself here.