Your website should be a central point of communication for your business. It may be your main source of revenue or outlet to tell the world who you are and what you do so it’s vital your website does the job you need!
A great website should;
- Be intuitive and easy to use or navigate
- Look great, whether on desktop, mobile or tablet.
- Contain fresh, engaging and varied content to effectively communicate
- Clearly display who you are and what you do, both in content and design
- Be flexible and able to grow with your business needs and aspirations
- Be optimised to further your visibility within search engines such as Google (see SEO)
- Be affordable both during the build and ongoing upkeep or maintenance
Whether you are looking for an eCommerce website, blog, business website or anything any other, a holistic approach to web design is key.
It’s all about making your website work well – whether on your phone whilst on the move, tablet or PC at work.
In 2014 the UK was surveyed as the top European country for the highest volume of purchases made on a smartphone, at 32%. By June 2014 Apple had sold over 200 million iPads since their first release in 2010.
In 2015 Google upped the ante, certifying that they would favour mobile-friendly web design within it’s results pages.
In 2016 over 50% of all online sales were competed through mobile devices.
Now, 2017 is estimated to have 2.32 billion smartphone users worldwide, that’s just over a third of the world population! Within this, the UK is predicted to have nearly 45 million…
A good website should be able to respond and adapt, accommodating for the various devices being used, whether mobile, tablet, laptop or desktop – This is what Responsive Web Design is all about!
Content Management Systems
WordPress is a global and popular open source Content Management System and web design tool, claiming to power 23% of the internet and welcoming 50,000 new websites every day.
By nature this makes it an ideal, cost effective and flexible platform on which to build any website, enabling you to have increased control over what you can update and maintain. It’s great for…
- Blogs, news and articles
- Portfolios, showcasing and high impact banners
- Responsive Web Design
- Social media, video and multimedia
- SEO / Search Engine Optimisation
- Cost-effective and ‘good looking’ web design!